Monday, May 17, 2010
Just Me
Today my uncle lost his fight to cancer, he was the eldest in my mom family and the anchor to this family. I never had such a great hatred to anything in my entire life like I do toward cancer. I am currently fighting the disease and my birth mother, her mother and another brother has lost their battle to this dam disease. I pray God will grant us a cure to this disease if there isn't one already or if the conspiracy theory are true (that the pharmacies makes more $ on those that are sick than cured). If there is a cure I pray he touch someone heart to release the cure regardless if anyone makes money or not. My uncle passing is such a weight on my heart, I know he is in a better place but I am not. It's selfish of me to want him to continue here with me but I want him back whole without those germs disturb his body. I love you Uncle Robert with all that's in me. God please take care of my Uncle he was a strong solider for you while you allow us the time to share with him. Thank you Lord....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Nae,love your layouts!!! and thanks for stopping by my blog!!
ReplyDeleteAbout your question,no it`s not a stamp,it`s part of the paper.
Have a great day!
Luzma