The girls at Candy Shoppe Designs has another challenge for the month of Nov. In this challenge which is a true challenge too us all, you must do a LO of your fears. Here is my version of the challenge, I put the title at the bottom of the page with small letter, no one likes their fears exposed on the front page jk.
The journal says " Do you hear me Lord? Will my marriage survive? Do I give my girls too much? Am I a good friend? I love hard from the bottom of my toes."
Nae "Be Bless"
totally creative with a capital T!!!!!!!!! This is AWE-SOME!!!
ReplyDeletewow, this is amazing!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, what a great layout - it's fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at CSD!
/ Jeanette aka Lush Liquorice, CSD DT
Really unique take on this challenge! :)~Kimmy @ CSD
ReplyDeletewow, this is one eyecatching layout. I love what you've done with your photo, your journaling, straight, short & sweet (LOL), and what you've done with the G45 paper.
ReplyDeletetotally blows my mind.
This is such a creative take to our challenge over at Candy Shoppe Designs. Thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeletehey Sugah'---thanks for stopping by my blog--you betta' open that photoshop and get busy---best thing ever to use and have--lemme know if you need help with it...much love to you and the family!
ReplyDeleteWOW this is awesome you set those G45's off! love it!!!
ReplyDeletethis is such an original layout! i love what you did with the photo and the papers!!! love it! i have many of the same fears! thanks for sharing and playing with csd again!
ReplyDeletemo
Wonderful layout and subject matter. I think you should have an award. Stop by my blog.
ReplyDeleteemail me when you can--i have something for you--matter of fact check out my blog AN AWARD!
ReplyDeletethis is so friggin creative! congrats on winning the challenge, you style is bold and beautiful, you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete