Thursday, November 18, 2010

Queen Kat

                                          


Mrs. Queen (you know I hate nick names but this creative child is an exception), has a challenge with a give away (RAK) on her blog.  Her blog has an overflow of goodness, every time I visit I get an over drive of inspiration.  Go check out my girl she has talent oozing on everything she touches, very creative.

Here are the rules to the challenge:
  1. Gotta be a follower :) :)  (If you already are, let me know)
  2. Gotta post about this giveaway on your blog, twitter or facebook account (it is my blog and it says it's lonely-it needs new friends since I may do some new stuff in 2011)
  3. Comment on this post something you are GRATEFULfor AND add web addy/link a fall/autumn or thanksgiving  idea, layout, picture, recipe, tutorial, altered project-something (ANYTHING) that screamsTHANKSGIVING! Doesn't have to be your blog though so send me the links!  No link, no entry!
                                                             Nae "Be Bless"

1 comment:

  1. oh, you are so sweet...I guess I want ALL the nicknames because I never had one EVER in my life ...my parents thought it was stupid so they didn't encourage it. I so wanted one to be cool so when I became an adult, I asked for them ALL!!! AM so glad you find me inspiring; I can say the same about you! Keep praying baby, it always helps!

    ReplyDelete