I am in recovery doing well I've been at home now for a week now. I appreciated all the prays and well wishes, also for the ladies over at Candy Shoppe Design thank you for picking my LO for Nov. Challenge.
On a funny note I made the mistake and went downstairs and saw what my home looks like. What the Hell!!! I do that for O'my goodness, I scrub my house down with bleach had it smelling and looking like my granny cleaned it before I went to the hospital. I knew folks will be stopping by when I got home from the hospital (you know we don't want no one saying our house is nasty) and a week later it looks out of control. I walked back up the stairs and thought it's a good time for my pain meds hehehe. I also took a pic, I gotta show my hubby how he has everything handle and under control like he said he would (later of curse). (mine you it just him and our youngest here lol)
Nae "Be Bless"
GURLLLL--i would go crazee if my house was out of 'clean-dom'---i want you to be careful and let that house alont--you heed to heal--love ya much!!
ReplyDelete