Monday, November 14, 2011

Getting my Mojo back

Hello my scrapping sistas, just wanted to show you some of my LOs I have completed.  I haven't done many LOs this year, kinda been working on my mix media / art journal skills.  Then I have those mini albums I have been making for others that I finally completed.

Also my youngest daughter started making jewelery so she has this nack about starting thing that are costly and not completing them ex. dancing (after I paid for a few lesson she didn't attend), soft ball, the recorder, violin etc.  So if I don't constantly encourage her and be very involve this to will be stored in the garage but unlike the other she has lost of jewels, stones and charms I can incorporate in my craft.


Also my scrapping sista Shona has a new online scrapbooking/crafting supplies store it call         Moments to Treasures Scrapbooking.  I got all my supplies for these LO from her store.  Stop by and support her store she has awesome deals and great products.

            Ok now to view all my creativenes.
(I know my professor is mad about that sentence hehehe)






 Yes I been some what busy but a good busy don't you thinks.  TFL

Be Bless Nae

1 comment:

  1. Do that! and I love Crate Paper Random! Your layouts are awesome, you do such great work! My hubby and I are talking about a couple of vacations next year too. I am really looking forward to it. Your youngest is just like mine, we were just in the car laughing (to keep from crying) about the abandoned skateboards, bikes, guitar, and keyboard they just HAD to have!!!

    ReplyDelete