Hello my crafting sistas I want to share with you my other size of my creativity. I'm nervous about sharing but what the heck, here is a few pages of my art journal.
Any love and encouragement is welcome and accepted, but I love my sketch and art journal it take me out my comfort zone. The photos were taken with my Iphone, I haven't unpack my camera yet.
Be Bless Nae
I love your pages! gorgous colors!!!Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I lived in So Cali for years, my mom still lived in LB until about a month ago!
ReplyDeletei'm happy you shared your art journal, what a wonderful explosion of colors and textures! and love the wordings! :)))
ReplyDeletewow just love your art journal pages the colors are great.Its great to see other creative girls from cali
ReplyDeleteWow! thank you for sharing. This is just amazing and just great expression of your creativity!
ReplyDelete