Friday, July 2, 2010

Studio Challenge



I was surfing around on several of my fav scrappers blogs and stumble across The Studio Challenges.
They have weekly challenges and I plan on participating when I can especially since we get RAK, I am a sucker for free bees. Well the recent challenge they have at the Studio Challenge is the World Cup Mascot, you had the create a LO using the colors of the mascot go check them out.



Here is my version of the challenge.



This a LO of my niece and nephew I rented a water slide for the day it was up and filled with water when they woke up. They were so surprised I officially became the bestest Aunt that ever lived and they had a ball. TFL

5 comments:

  1. I just LOVE that little clothes line! Thanks for joining in at The Studio, Nae! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you as an auntie!! How much fun is that, cool Lo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea, I've never seen that before, only the moon bounces, great layout too! I am feeling the swirly waves :). I left something for you on my blog for your next visit. Have a happy fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and the clothesline and I agree with Karen, you'd be a fun auntie to have :-)

    Thanks for playing along at the Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the clothesline! great layout and you definitely are the best Aunt in the world!

    ReplyDelete