Look what I found over at Kreatorville Kraft.
It's their July sketch #3 and I rarely put more than one pic on a page so I just had to enter this challenge because it was a real challenge to me. Ms. Keandra has great awesome kits I grab the gotta have June kit and now all of her older kits are 50% thanks to her hubby. So I joined the fun and did my version of sketch #3.
Go over to Kreatorville Kraft and join the fun Ms. Keandra and her crew are stirring over there.
What a beautiful take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteI LUUUV your take on the sketch...great papers and embellies!!! I can't WAIT to see what you do with the kits!!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice take on the sketch you did a nice job!
ReplyDeleteLove how this came out!!!
ReplyDeleteNice job Miss Nae!!
ReplyDeleteHi there! Lovely page. I miss you in The Color Room.
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the sketch. You did a wonderful job. Love the papers you have chosen. You will find that the more you blog, the more you want to blog. I have become a follower. Stop by and see me sometime.
ReplyDeletehttp://joynana-lovethatpaper.blogspot.com/