Friday, January 14, 2011

What have you been up to Nae?

What have you been up to Nae, since you been at home licking your wounds?  Wow glad you ask, well I've begged everyone that visits me if can I go outside with them or just take me down the street.  I feel like I did when I was a kid on punishment wanting to go outside but had to sit on the stoop or sit behind the screen and watch all the other kids play.

Any who enough of my whining, I decided to use my spare room as my craft room.  Which means I need another desk and storage and paint on the walls.  Of course a project my hubby hates because it will require some of his help and his help is always 2-3 days later from the time I request it unless I threaten to deprive some of his privileges.

Here are a few LOs I have completed in between my nagging to the fam.  



 Thanks for looking.  "Be Bless" Nae

1 comment:

  1. i BELIEVE EVERYBODY SHOULD PITCH IN TO MAKE you HAPPY, DON'T YOU AGREE? OOPS... am glad to see you are still making some cute layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete