Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Enough

I licked my wounds long enough no more woe is me.  I woke up this morning kicking myself out the bed.  I said Renee "Get your butt out of this funk, gird up your loins.  Who are you too feel overwhelm when you serve a God that die for this very moment.  He was whoop, beaten and nailed to the cross for you, so you can give him your burdens/yokes to him and he will work it out for your good.  Did he die in vain?  Let it go girl, he loves you give it to him crying doesn't make you weak holding on and trying to fix your problems, worrying makes you weak."

So here I am with a clean room (yep with was filthy) sitting at my desk not having a pity party, taking one day at a time with a lil more wisdom than I had yesterday and thankful for today.  I am currently working on a few layouts and cards, with all of the paper and items I have ordered while I been having my pity party.

Thank you for all of your prays and wells wishes my sistas.
                                                                    
Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment