Friday, April 1, 2011

Breakfast Traditions



This is a LO of my family and my youngest kid friend last year at Denny's.  We try to keep our Sunday breakfast/brunch traditions (now we do it after church).  If we don't go out we just stay home and cook together and then we all become coach potatoes, oh good times.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I used to be a big Denny's fan until I tried IHOP's pancakes, now I am hooked. Spending quality time together as a family is so important it is so great that you journaled it. Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' that branch and the papers you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous layout Naez, i love the way you've combined your papers and the chipboard tree is perfect. I found your blog through the lovely comment you left on mine (thank you!) and I'm glad I did - your scrapping is beautiful and your spirit in dealing with your illness is inspiring. God Bless xx

    ReplyDelete