Saturday, November 19, 2011

Finally



This is a LO of myself in the Bahamas water...1st time in many many many years I worn a bathing suit and when I saw myself in it I told myself "not bad" it just took 37yrs to get here (haha). Journal says "Finally ok with all of me, size 12 and 154lbs at 37yr. TFL


This LO was so much fun to make I just plain white cardstock( I got a stack of this cardstock at a craft Expo) I think it's really journal paper because I put a beaten on this paper and it took it.  I'm thinking I will make a few journals for friends as a Xmas gift.  


Nae
Be Bless

4 comments:

  1. so loving all of it! From the pic to the product placement to the fab butterflies!!! I'm hoping that 2012 will be the year that I am bold enough to take a great pic like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad that we as women can embrace our beauty on the inside and the outside--sistah, you looking good!---remain blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout you did a nice job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nae, oh my goodness i just took a picture in a bathing suit this summer for the first time since high school! I did the Dukan diet for a while and lost weight and felt really good. I have put a few of the pounds back on but I am returning to my diet any day now. I just have to get my mind right. You look beautiful and have inspired me to actually share my photo on a layout too, thank you!

    ReplyDelete