Here are some tags I've done for a swap I hosted on SOC, so much fun my first time hosting a swap.
Not bad lots of detail and embellishments, thank God I only had to make 15. I used a little bit of every thing finally got to use my MS glitter and dusted off the my cricut to cut the snowflakes and tags. I wanted to use an untraditional colors for xmas and BoBunny had them with this chocolate and blue. TFL
Heres a LO I created of my DH, when he see me working at my desk he always say "who are you doing a LO of" and I respond then he reply "when are you going to do a LO of me" so here it is a LO of my DH. titled "My home is with u"
TFL Be Bless Nae
Nae this is so beautiful, you think totally out of the box! It s funny, I was using random When you posted layouts using Random and now I just finished a layout using farmhouse too, what a coincidence!
ReplyDeleteYour tag is gorgeous - and I am fortunate enough to have received one in the swap! Thanks again :)
ReplyDeleteHey Nae,
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing? I miss seeing you around so i just wanted to check in. I hope all is well with you and the family.
Take care!
Tamika
Hello:)
ReplyDeleteThank you for you comment on my blog. These leaves a cut by this Marianne Design - Flower and Leaves.
Greetings from Poland:)
-Zielonooka